A Couples Retreat Experience in Martha’s Vineyard
empowerFit Wellness Retreats
It’s time to re-connect!
Life pulls us in so many directions and in our efforts to keep up we sometimes neglect our partners or take our relationships for granted. Now is the time to intentionally invest in your relationship.
Come join us for mornings starting with yoga to maximize sensations between the two of you, afternoons filled with ways to increase emotional connection, and romantic evenings designed to improve intimacy.
Slow down, sync up and sharpen your relationship skills in the backdrop of the charming and beautiful island of Martha’s Vineyard!
Co-hosted with Alina McClerklin, Couples and Sex Therapist. Featuring Melissa Jayme.
Martha's Vineyard, June 22-26, 2023
What’s included in this retreat:
- 5 Day/4 nights accommodations at Summercamp, a historic boutique hotel in the town of Oak Bluffs on the Vineyard
- Welcome Reception Dinner on June 22nd
- 2 Morning Couples Yoga Classes
- A comprehensive (pre- retreat) relationship assessment
- 3 Couples Workshops designed to:
- Improve your communication skills with your partner
- Help you learn how to create safe, affirming emotional connection
- Revamp your sex life
- 1 Hour Individual Couples Assessment Review
- Partner Acupressure Massage Class with Melissa Jayme
- Couples Breathwork Class to release tension
- Special Bonus - Beach Yoga & Meditation Class with Inkwell Yoga
- Sightseeing Tour of Martha’s Vineyard
- Closing Event -Sunset Cruise
- Gift bags
How to get on the Island? Contact Lateefah Fleming for transportation information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: $5250.00 per couple
Early Bird Discount $4998.00 per couple before January 22nd, 2023
Deposit of $750 required
Have you ever wondered what makes a couples' wellness retreat so special?
It’s because these life-changing experiences offer benefits far beyond ordinary vacations. A couples' wellness retreat is more than just a date night, it's time dedicated to building connection, leaning into vulnerability, and deepening your relationship.
What are some of the benefits?
- A change of scenery: One of the best things about traveling is that it lets you break the monotony and try new things. This can do wonders for your mental health. Yes, you can have a change of scenery on a vacation, but combining this with a couples' wellness program can help new you commit to healthier habits long after the retreat is over.
- A supportive community: Spending time with like-minded couples encourages both to reinvest into your relationship.
- A wellness-centered itinerary: Unlike regular trips or date nights, a couples' wellness retreat focuses on activities that will nurture your minds, bodies, and souls. This can include scenic hikes, candlelit yoga, chakra balancing, and so much more, allowing you to seek refuge from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Are you ready to step back from your busy schedule and reconnect?
Your facilitators (and friends of 25 years):
E-RYT 500, RYS 200, YACEP
A Yoga School owner and 20 year veteran of the health and wellness field, Lateefah Fleming is the President and Chief Motivating Officer of EmpowerFit Wellness LLC. She creates, curates and cultivates space for individuals and groups, with an emphasis on Black women and women of color, to achieve optimal health through global yoga retreats, breathwork, meditation, workshops, published works and transformational coaching experiences.
Along with running her company, Lateefah is a Lululemon Ambassador, doula, author, mentor, member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated and was featured as one of Yahoo!'s Top 10 Powerful Women of 2021. She remains dedicated to encouraging and empowering women, and those who love them, to pursue their passion and live their purpose.
Couples and Sex Therapist, Relationship Coach
Alina’s passion is helping couples evolve, deepen their connection and enhance intimacy. As the Owner/Founder of the Brilliant Evolution Group in Washington, DC, Alina has provided individual, couples, and group therapy for over 25 years. With a Masters in Social Work she has advanced training in Emotional Focused Therapy (EFT), is a Certified Prepare/Enrich Facilitator and an American Associations of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) Certified Sex Therapist. She specializes in working with couples that have been impacted by trauma and helps them to feel safe, secure and connected by improving their attachment, communication skills and healing the wounds between them.